Periodontal Treatment Methods
Providing Periodontal Services For 20 Years
Dr. Westbrook’s practice provides a variety of surgical services for the treatment of periodontal issues. We pride ourselves on the fact that we are very conservative in our treatment recommendations and limit surgery to the areas where it is absolutely necessary.
Many times, the early stages of periodontal disease are best treated with non-surgical periodontal therapy. Even in severe cases, non-surgical periodontal therapy often precedes surgical therapy. This is done to improve the overall tissue quality prior to surgery and also to help limit the areas requiring surgery.
We're Here To HelpPlease call our office with any questions at Periodontist Sunnyvale Phone Number 408.737.1551 or to schedule a consultation. Or use our contact request form.
Ways In Which We Treat Your Gum Disease
- Deep Cleaning To Prevent Advancement
- Scaling & Root Planing To Remove Impossible To Reach Plaque
- Perioscopic Visualization Helps Dr. Westbrook Treat Problem Areas More Effectively
- Grinding & Clenching of Teeth Can Lead To Futher Gum Damage
- Piezosurgery To Prevent Further Damage To Gums While Perfoming Necessary Surgery
- Laser Therapy A Safer & More Effective Alternative